Exhaust fans Д and ДН of one-way suction
GENERAL INFORMATION ON SMOKE EXHAUSTERS
- • One-way suction;
- • Spiral rotating case;
- • D-blades bent forward;
- • DN - blades bent backwards;
- • Number of blades: D-32, DN-16;
- • Rotation direction - right and left. It is fixed from the motor's side. Index “ГМ” is added to the designation smoke exhausters for gas-and-oil-fired boilers;
- • If smoke exhausters are equipped with modern imported bearing boxes, index “K” is added to the designations.
VARIANTS OF SMOKE EXHAUSTERS PRODUCTION
The smoke exhausters are manufactured according to TU U 29.2-24321588-002-2003:
- • Of carbon steel;
- • Of stainless steel;
- • Of dissimilar metals (explosion-proof version).
PURPOSES OF SMOKE EXHAUSTERS
- • Smoke exhausters are intended for smoke gases removal from boiler units' furnaces equipped with effectively operating systems of ash catching, as well as for smoke gases removal from gas-fuel boiler units' furnaces.
- • Smoke exhausters are designed for long-term mode of operation in a room and in the open air in conditions of a moderate climate.
- • The temperature of smoke gases at a smoke exhauster's input is not more than 200-250°C. The maximal temperature in a scroll is not lower than -30°C. Smoke fumes dust content is allowed to be not more than 2 g/m3.