Fans of local ventilation ВМЭВО
Mine fans of local ventilation are designed to ventilate dead line mine openings in coal and ore mines, including gas or dust hazardous by means of air supply via flexible or rigid pipeline with diameters from 0.6 to 1.2 meters and up to 2500 meters in length. They are also used by tunneling excavation and tunnels driving.
Peculiarities of construction:
- modern aerodynamic design with meridian flow acceleration, provides efficiency and reliability of fans` work;
- possibility of fluent mechanical control of supply of necessary air quantity to dead end;
- all-metal welded fan wheel resistant to mechanical effects;
- ceiling aerodynamic properties on supply and pressure are achieved under minimum weight and size of fans;
- security service, easy maintenance and ease of access to parts of fan.
You might also be interested in:
Installations of main ventilation КСРП-В (АВМ) and КСРП-П (АВР)
Axial fans of the main ventilation shaft two-stage ВОД
Ventilating gas-suction units УВЦГ
Main ventilation fans series BO-Д