Pallet «П» to collect condensate
Roof fan tray - one of the components of the ventilation system, additional equipment designed to collect condensate from the operating fan.
As a rule сondensate roof trays are mounted with four brackets at the bottom of the glass to the gangway, shaft or roof ventilator before it is directly installed.
The design of the device is quite simple and consists only of the body of the pallet, the fitting, which makes it easy to install and use.
Condensate drainage from the pallet in case of over-moistened air is made through the drainage pipe, connected to the bottom of the device, equipped with a drain cock (fitting).
The choice of the device is a roof drain pan for collecting condensate, depending on the size and technical characteristics of the fan and the glass itself.
When preparing the product for the roof fan tray to work, the following safety requirements must be met:
- Preparing for and operating the product may only be carried out by persons, who have studied the design of the device and have been instructed in safety precautions.
- The product may only be serviced and repaired when the fan is stopped.
Mounting the product under the roof fan is done in the following order:
- initial external inspection of all devices that are part of the future design, allowing you to refine the details;
- attaching the brackets provided with the kit to the roof pallet;
- attaching the tray to the bottom flange of the glass or the bottom of the fan;
- attach the pipe to remove the accumulated liquid in the case of a wetland.
Pallets «П» for condensate
The installation of the fan tray must be carried out in accordance with the requirements of ГОСТ 12.4.021 and СНиП 3.05.01., as well as the product's technical passport and project documentation.
When using a pallet in operation, it is necessary to inspect it 1-2 times a month and its cleaning by draining the accumulated liquid through the drainage.